Learning & Development Manager – Albury
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development professional who will oversee all L&D requirements for the organisation to ensure a competent and capable workforce that provides the best possible service to our clients.
- Support managers to develop, implement and evaluate training plans for all staff;
- Coordination of all mandatory/compliance based L&D activities which link training to policy and practice needs;
- Develop and support practice based learning to achieve clients outcomes; and
- Implement and review L&D programs and systems.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training;
- Knowledge of best practice Learning and Development approaches;
- Previous experience managing an e-learning platform and coordinating Learning and Development activities across a medium/large organisation;
- Exceptional communication skills including oral and written presentation skills; and
- System and results driven and strong customer service focus.
This is an exciting opportunity for an L&D professional looking to apply their exceptional interpersonal skills to the role as the organisation transitions to the NDIS. Flexible working hours are offered and there is an opportunity for the contract to be renewed after the initial year.
The successful applicant must address all the requirements of the key selection criteria and undergo standard employment screening.
For a full Position Description go to: L&D Manager Position Description
Enquiries and confidential applications with an accompanying resume should be directed via email to: [email protected]
Applications close: COB Friday 16 November
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.