PEOPLE AND CULTURE OFFICER – ALBURY
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced HR professional to strengthen the team by providing a full range of Human Resources services to all employees. Reporting to the Executive Leader, People and Culture, the P&C Officer will be integral to the implementation of key strategic initiatives which support a skilled, productive and values driven workforce including;
- Ensuring the attraction, development and retention of high calibre staff.
- Working closely with all levels of staff to strengthen capability and drive a high-performance culture.
- Providing strong advice about employee relations, including information pertaining to managing performance, grievances and investigations.
- The ability to provide expert advice to the Executive team relating to culture and engagement, employee relations and talent management.
In addition, there is the opportunity for attractive salary packaging options and employee well-being programs.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources; Industrial Relations; Business Management or a related discipline and/or experience in a HR Officer or Learning and Development role for 2-3 years.
- Proven ability to interpret and apply Awards and/or Enterprise Agreements and providing advice to management and employees.
- A proactive, professional with strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach; able to work with a broad range of people from varying backgrounds.
- Able to demonstrate initiative within a team environment.
For further information please contact Jessie Arney, Executive Leader, People and Culture on 02 6043 3500.
View the Position Description here.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 1st June 2018.