EXPERIENCED DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKERS
• Ability to provide service to people of all ages.
• Experience in supporting people with behaviours of concerns and complex needs.
• Ability/understanding of a range of communication styles.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven ability to engage with clients.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Committed and passionate and dynamic.
• Availability to work weekends.
• Availability to do sleepovers.
• Current unrestricted drivers licence.
• Current First Aid.
• Current Working With Children’s Check (WWCC).
• Qualification in the disability field or working with youth would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo standard employment screening.
Applications must address the above selection criteria.
Click here for full position description.
Fill out our Careers Form on our website first.
Enquiries and confidential applications with an accompanying resume and response should be directed via email to: [email protected]