Team Leader – Accommodation Services (Albury)
As a Team Leader within Accommodation Service, you will ensure the effective delivery of customer services by leading a team consistent with Mercy Connect values. The role contributes to the implementation of operational plans in the position’s areas of operation. The role is also responsible for the performance management and development of the Disability Support Workers.
Mercy Connect will provide you with opportunities for professional development and support, commencing with an induction program designed to give you the best possible start to a rewarding career within a values based organisation. In addition, there is the opportunity for attractive salary packaging options and employee well-being programs.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- A working knowledge of human rights based approaches and the individual and community context of disability
- Skills in the application of positive behaviour support and person centred active support
- How you inspire, motivate, coach and provide training to staff
- A pro-active and innovate approach to problem solving
In addition, you will need:
- To be able to work across a range of hours/shifts, including weekends, public holidays and sleepovers;
- A current drivers license;
- Working with Children’s Check
- First Aid Certificate
The successful applicant will be required to undergo standard employment screening.
Applications must address the above selection criteria
Click here for the Position Description
Applications close: Friday 13 July, 2018
Enquiries and confidential applications with an accompanying resume should be directed via email to: email@example.com