MANAGER, COMMUNITY INCLUSION AND LIFESTYLE SUPPORT
As a key member of the management team, the Manager Community Inclusion and Lifestyle Support is responsible for leading, motivating and training team members to create innovative and individual programs for participants with emphasis on developing life skills and independence.
The successful candidate will have a vision for full community participation and how to get there. In order to achieve this, you will need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the NDIS principles and planning process
- A pro-active and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong leadership and a demonstrated ability to successfully lead change utilising change management principles
- The ability to critically think in order to meet new customer demands and to attract more business
- Positive stakeholder engagement including families, external bodies and all levels of staff.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo standard employment screening including but not limited to:
- A current drivers license;
- Working with Children’s Check;
- Police Check
For a full Position Description go to: manager-community-inclusion-and-lifestyle-support-position-description
Enquiries and confidential applications with an accompanying resume should be directed via email to: email@example.com
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 30th March, 2018