PAYROLL OFFICER – ALBURY
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer who will join the People and Culture team in delivering exceptional customer service to all employees. With a commitment to quality and continuous improvement, the Payroll Officer is able to manage systems and processes enabling them to provide accurate and timely payroll processing and reporting of information to internal and external stakeholders.
Based in Thurgoona and reporting directly to the People & Culture Manager, your role will be to:
- Manage risk by maintaining data integrity and security of the payroll system so that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Deliver a positive customer experience by providing outcome focused support to all internal and external customers.
- Contribute to organisational compliance and effective business decision-making by the accurate and timely processing of reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build trust and improve efficiency, quality and productivity of the payroll process by striving for continuous improvement of self, systems and processes.
- Contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s strategic objectives by consistently embedding stakeholder engagement into everyday business activities.
The successful applicant will meet the following key selection criteria:
- Experience in efficiently processing payroll with accuracy and timeliness.
- Experience in all aspects of payroll reporting, including but not limited to superannuation, salary packaging and tax reporting.
- Monitoring, interpretation and compliance with relevant awards, agreements, policies, procedures and legislation.
- Ability to analyse and effectively problem solve with customer service focus.
- Proficient communication skills including oral and written.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong customer focus.
- Well-developed organisational skills including attention to detail, accurate and timely processing and reporting.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Adaptability and ability to be flexible.
- Experience in implementing new systems or organisation wide processes is desirable but not essential.
The successful applicant must address all the requirements of the key role priorities and undergo standard employment screening.
For a full Position Description go to: Payroll Officer Position Description.
Enquiries and confidential applications with an accompanying resume and response should be directed via email to: [email protected]
Applications close Friday 17 January 2020. Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.