Mercy Connect now has a newly created opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team. This role is based at our Head Office in Thurgoona and is being offered on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Executive Leader Business and Finance, this is a critical role within the business with the mandate to develop and document the business requirements for new projects being developed by Mercy Connect. This will include a review of legacy systems and current operations, with the view to reduce manually driven processes and drive a transitional period to improved automation systems and communication pathways.
You will support the development, review and monitoring of the organisation’s Strategic Plan and the tactical implementation of strategic initiatives through projects. You will also be passionate about learning and understanding all aspects of Mercy Connect business and using this knowledge to drive positive change and engagement within the organisation.
The essential components of your role will consist of:
- Evaluating business processes, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions;
- Providing advice and reporting on the progress of relevant aspects of project activities to senior/supervising employees as required, ensuring that project activities are consistent with organisational requirements and that priorities and timelines are met; and
- Understanding and supporting the strategic and commercial objectives of the organisation through investigation and collaboration to ensure alignment and commitment
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Considerable, demonstrated experience in a Business Analyst or similar role, with a strong understanding of contemporary IT practices and systems;
- High level project management skills, with an ability to apply these skills to deliver outputs and business benefits;
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk management;
- The ability to apply critical analytical skills to examine complex problems and develop and implement innovative solutions;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, consultation and communication skills appropriate to all stakeholders
The successful applicant must address all the requirements of the key selection criteria and undergo standard employment screening.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Click here for a copy of the position description.
Enquiries and confidential applications with an accompanying resume and response should be directed via email to: [email protected]
*Please quote job reference: BA1-2019 in the subject line.
Applications close: Friday 2 August 2019