Di is an extensively experienced and goal orientated person with a demonstrated skill of leading and collaborating with stakeholders to achieve strategic goals.
With over 35 years’ experience, she has developed skills across many sectors including Accounting, Education and Disability.
Through collaborating with others, Di enjoys using her skills and experience to help drive Mercy Connect to continue to grow, both in terms of systems, processes, technology and financial management, but also with their capacity to deliver more supports to more participants, both in our current region and further growth regions.
- Diploma in Project Management, 2019
- Graduate Certificate in Education Tertiary Teaching, 2014
- Fellow Chartered Accountant FCA (CAANZ), 2008
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting, 1991
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), 1986
- JP NSW 152750, 1985