Trent leads Mercy Connect with a diverse range of executive experience gained from reputable, social purpose organisations, including Churches of Christ in Queensland and the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
He has a broad background in health and ageing, community services, public housing, child safety, corporate governance, risk management, quality improvement, and assurance in both the not-for-profit and commercial sectors.
Trent’s leadership plays an important role in revitalising the services of Mercy Connect, as a work of the Institute of the Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea, to ensure they support people in need to live fulfilled lives.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) – IIA Class Honors, 2018
- Graduate Certificate in Commerce, 2009
- Certificate IV in Project Management, 2009
- Master of Health Services Management, 2007
- Graduate Certificate in Management, 2005
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Nursing, 2003
- Bachelor of Nursing, 1998