Thursday 31 December 2020
Dear Mercy Connect Staff,
With the holiday season upon us and an ever increasing number of COVID cases in NSW and more recently in Victoria, we ask all staff to remain vigilant with the following:
- All Mercy Connect staff working directly with participants must wear a mask at all times.
- All Mercy Connect staff must sanitise their hands regularly but in particular prior to commencing shift.
- All visitors must sign in with the QR code, sanitise hands and wear masks.
- Visits to remain as short as possible and be in outside locations where possible.
- If staff have travelled outside our region and have visited any declared hotspot including Greater Sydney, Northern Beaches, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong or the Illawarra region, staff must undertake a COVID test and return a negative result before returning to work.
- For any participant visiting family, a COVID declaration must be signed and approval sought from Caroline Cummins or Trent Dean prior to travel.
We thank you for your continued efforts to keep each other safe. Wishing all a happy and safe new year.
Together we grow.
Acting Chief Executive Officer