The Mercy Connect Annual Staff Survey is closing today, Friday the 3rd of June.
Thank you to those who have already completed the Mercy Connect Annual staff survey.
This is your LAST CHANCE to complete our Annual Staff survey if you haven’t already done so. All completed surveys will provide us with valuable data to offer direct, actionable insights into our workplace and service offerings.
The staff survey has been designed to find out what staff feel and think about specific matters that are important to Mercy Connect’s purpose of supporting people in need to live fulfilled lives.
There are no right or wrong answers; honesty in all your responses is an important key to the value of the findings.
To complete the 2022 survey, refer below.
- Please click on the survey monkey link which enables you to complete the survey either on a computer or your smartphone / tablet:
- Make sure you enter as many comments as you can to improve the meaning of your responses.
- If you have any difficulties, queries or concerns relating to this survey, email Harry Heath at email@example.com
- This survey will take about 20 minutes.
- This survey is about the overall organisation, not just the location where you mainly work.
- Your survey responses are anonymous
- Survey closing date – Friday 3 June
Together we grow.
Executive Leader People and Communication