Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
Mercy Connect has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join the People and Culture team as Trainee Learning and Development Trainer and Administrator.
Reporting to the L&D Manager, this new role will provide training and administration support to the L&D and People and Culture functions to ensure training programs are designed and delivered in accordance with the L&D Calendar.
- Fixed-term (12 months) part-time (30 hours per week)
- The successful candidate will be required to meet Traineeship eligibility requirements as set by Training Services NSW and complete a Certificate III in Business Administration within agreed timeframes.
- The opportunity to deliver training sessions under the supervision of the L&D Manager.
- Level 3, paypoint 1 of the SCHADS Award
Please click here to view the position description.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following key selection criteria:
- Your positive commitment to the Mercy Connect Values.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills, paying attention to detail.
- The willingness to present training to individuals and groups.
- Proven ability to accurately complete documentation and other tasks within agreed timeframes.
- Ability to listen, ask questions and follow instructions.
- Proficient level of computer literacy of Microsoft Suite and capability to use databases.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
To apply, you must;
- Email a copy of your resume and covering letter which addresses the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close by Friday 18 of March 2022
Together we grow.
Learning & Development Manager