- Avondale Place provides you with a home away from home. We will support you with your individual goals and assist you and your network whilst you are staying with us. You will be staying in a safe and supportive environment where you have the opportunity to learn new skills, participate in a range of activities and build your independence.
We have many options to support you whilst you reside with us. These include:
- supporting you 24/7
- providing you with fully accessible accommodation that is available to you during holiday breaks and public holidays
- a range of activities and programs to participate in
- providing choice as to how long you stay
- overnight, short or extended stays are available
Avondale Place is suitable for people who have high or complex needs. It can also be accessed for planned rest or for emergency accommodation and may be used as often as required or just once.
Avondale Place is based in Henty, NSW. Our qualified and experienced Operations Team will support you with what you need to make the best choice for you.
If you would like more information please get in touch with us by calling 02 6043 3500 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our team today.
Short Term Accommodation is funded under Core Supports – Assistance with Daily Life in your NDIS plan.