We offer a range of disability services, under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), that are built around the needs of our participants. These services support our participants in their everyday lives, to get out there and live fulfilled lives.
Services that are currently on offer include:
- Social and Community Participation
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Daily Living Skills
- Short Term Accommodation
- Therapy and Clinical Services
- Support Coordination
If you are interested in trying something new and being apart of the Mercy Connect family, request to contact our team below.
- Call us on 02 6043 3500
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at 30 Bottlebrush Street, Thurgoona NSW 2640