Executive Leader Operations
Felicity has a background in learning and development, and recreation which has proven successful in her role at Mercy Connect.
She has extensive experience in networking and building long-lasting partnerships and collaborations with a range of stakeholders.
The mission and story of Mercy is something that aligns deeply with Felicity. Her experience in both recreation and education has enabled her to work with disengaged youth and people with disability, and has inspired her to continue to assist people to live the life they want and deserve. She is passionate about opening doors for people and building their individual skills and talent.
- Masters of Business Administration, commenced July 2022
- AICD – Foundations of Governance, 2018
- Certificate IV in TAE, 2013
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Education & Training, 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Vocational Education & Training, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts (Recreation Management), 1996