Mercy Connect has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Audit and Compliance Officer with knowledge of ISO 9001, NDIS and state regulatory and legislative requirements to join our team. This role is based at our Corporate Office in Thurgoona and is being offered as a full-time position.
- Support to help prepare for an upcoming external audit process for ISO 9001, NDIS Practice Standards and any other external audits. This includes assisting with the following aspects:
- Administration tasks
- Work with Quality Risk Manager and Legal with compliance and audit cycle.
- Establish and work on registers.
- Assist with developing of registers: continuous improvement register, contract register.
- Assist with addressing any gaps that we may have to ensure that we are prepared for the above audits.
Key Selection criteria:
- Internal audit qualifications (e.g. CIA, CA, CPA or similar) or relevant internal auditing experience including design and implementation of audit programs.
- Demonstrated minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar quality assurance role.
- Sound knowledge in quality frameworks.
- Ability to collect, analyse and present data in range of meaningful ways.
- Experience in preparing high level verbal and written reports for Senior Management and Committees.
- Demonstrated excellent stakeholder management skills, including a proven ability to influence, manage and implement change.
- Experience using computer systems and software including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to take initiative and undertake projects with minimal supervision.
- Well-developed organisational skills including attention to detail, accurate and timely processing and reporting.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Adaptability and ability to be flexible
The successful applicant must address all the requirements of the key selection criteria and undergo standard employment screening.
Should you require further clarification on the role please contact Michelle Stevens on 02 6061 0410.
Click here for the Position Description.
Applications quoting job reference: IACO_20 can be sent to email@example.com
Applications close on 13 November 2020.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• Ability to provide service to people of all ages.
• Experience in supporting people with behaviours of concerns and complex needs.
• Ability/understanding of a range of communication styles.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven ability to engage with clients.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Committed and passionate and dynamic.
• Availability to work weekends.
• Availability to do sleepovers.
• Current unrestricted drivers licence.
• Current First Aid.
• Current Working With Children’s Check (WWCC).
• Qualification in the disability field or working with youth would be an advantage.
Applications must address the above selection criteria.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo standard employment screening.
Click here to view full position description.
Fill out our Careers Form on our website prior to sending application in.
Enquiries and confidential applications with an accompanying resume and response should be directed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org