Interim Chief Executive Officer
Caroline has extensive experience working in the human services sector including senior positions within NSW government disability service and local health services.
Caroline is an experienced leader focused on driving practice improvement of evidence-based practices. She leads a team of professionals who are dedicated to providing innovative and quality services.
Her background in Speech Pathology brings her passion of ensuring the voices of the people that are supported by Mercy Connect are heard and valued. She is committed to delivering excellent services through values-led leadership and innovative practices.
- Masters of Health Science (Developmental Disability), 2014
- Bachelor of Health Science (Speech Pathology) (Honors), 2002
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Certificate in Health Services Management (Quality & Safety)
- AICD – Foundations of Governance, 2018
- Certificate IV TAE, 2015