Monday 11 January 2021
Mercy Connect is inviting applications for permanent and acting (secondment) Assistant Team Leader opportunities across a range of locations.
The role of the Assistant Team Leader is to support the Team Leaders and Operational Management to ensure quality services are provided in accordance with approved plans, policies and procedures which safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of others.
Working across a 7 day per week rotating roster and supporting the On-call Team, Assistant Team Leader will be responsible for supervising staff, and ensuring participants are being supported effectively across all Mercy Connect sites by effectively implementing participant plans.
To be successful in this role you must address the following selection criteria;
- Demonstrate your commitment to the Mercy Connect Values.
- Proven ability to apply person-centred active support.
- Proven ability to accurately complete all participant documentation in a timely manner.
- Ability to review and implement skill development plans.
- Ability to coach staff to deliver positive outcomes for participant.
- Solution focused and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Well-developed organisations skills including attention to detail.
This role is full-time and predominantly a hands-on role, with an element of administration time built in.
To apply, you must;
- Submit a well written application letter.
- Attach a CV outlining your work history and experience.
- Submit a document evidencing each of the selection criteria.
Applications are to be sent to Felicity Lawes, Executive Leader Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15 January 2021.
Executive Leader, People & Culture