Friday 15 January 2021
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support and patience whilst we finalise rosters.
All finalised rosters are being sent out to staff today. Please check your emails for your new roster.
If you don’t get the email or are having trouble viewing your roster, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rosters will rotate over a 6-week period. The reasons behind these changes include:
- Improve participant care through providing consistent supports.
- Enable better and more predictable roster patterns.
- Ensure staff have rosters that are sensitive to their health and wellbeing needs.
- Ensure roster processes are transparent and fair for all employees.
- Improve leave management approvals and processes.
Additionally, throughout the roster review process, staff expressed a preference for:
- Higher contracted hours.
- Working more days in a row and having longer breaks.
- Rotating through all shifts to enable equity.
We thank everyone during this time, as we continue to support our participants to live fulfilled lives.
Together we grow.
Executive Leader, People & Culture